Tuesday 9 June 2009

Event 8th June

A really enjoyable evening last night with plenty of lively interaction.
Many thanks go out out to our guest speakers, Paul Galbraith and Matthew Moody.

I'm already looking forward to the next event on Monday 13th July, although I haven't yet confirmed the speakers. I'll be posting their details on here as soon as I know.

To all yesterday's newcomers; I hope you had a great time, met some new and very helpful contacts, learned something new and will take the time out to visit us again.

I'll be putting links from this blog to all the websites that were submitted and if I miss you out, it isn't intentional so just email me the details that you would like me to add and consider it done.

Regards

Andrew
07708473852
Yorkshire Property Network

No comments: